Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Døtcha
Scout
Scout

Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Greetings, here is my application:

Character Name - Døtcha

Class and Spec - Warlock, Affliction PVP and Demo PVE

Level - 80

Were you referred by anyone? - No, I discovered Doomhammer's Legacy on the ER Forum.

Your PvP experience - I have been PVPing casually since I started playing the game, I have arena teams on all my characters but don't play any of them particularly seriously as I play with my housemate for laughs (Dragonmaw alliance). The highest rating we got was about 1800 or so in Season 2.

How long have you played WoW? - I have been playing since release, I played in the original beta too.

Other useful information - I have 8 Alliance level 80 chars on Dragonmaw, the two which I have PVP'd the most on are Minimac (Disc Priest) and Eyr (Ret Paladin). I have only been level 80 on my Warlock for about 2/3 weeks but I gear up pretty fast, approaching 900 resilience now. I consider myself a good player at most aspects of the game, I don't have much ICC 10/25 experience as it's not something my alliance guild have participated in. I founded the guild (Gutted, ally, dragonmaw) back in vanilla WoW, it's one of the oldest Guilds on the server (not a great many active players these days). I passed the leadership of it over to my housemate when I took a break from the game a couple of years ago.

Your age and nationality - I am 26, British.

So there you have it, if you wish to ask me anything, please don't hesitate to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayelin
High Warlord
High Warlord
Ayelin

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Well everything sounds right x) Casual PvP is fine, I dont except more atm, but it sometimes take time to organise something (invite all people/long queues) hope thats ok with ya, cause thats first thing to break all PvP players x)

You gotta poke me in game for invite though, I have slight.. well difficulties writing your name xD

Wont let me without asking, why you left your realm and guild and came here? x)
Back to top Go down
Døtcha
Scout
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 am

Organised PvP is something I very much look forward to, I used to enjoy it a lot on Dragonmaw when we had enough well geared players to make it viable. I will send you a message in game, the 'ø' is easy on a Mac it's just alt+o Very Happy I have no idea what the combination on Windows is though :p I still play a tiny bit on Dragonmaw, I did the Dire Brew daily on my tanks for easy frost badges, but I had never played horde before and was sick to death of losing every single WG. I have a 2 friends who play on ER and have found the realm to be really decent, I had always intended to do mainly PvP on the Warlock, hence the application to a PvP oriented guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock application
Page 1 of 1