Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application for Toutatis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toutatis

application for Toutatis Empty
PostSubject: application for Toutatis   application for Toutatis Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Character Name - Toutatis

Class and Spec - Druid, Feral for leveling, Restoration for combat

Level - 82

Where you referred by anyone? - nope

Your PvP experience - Some. I have played in organised Battleground group already and enjoyed this very much. I understand the role of group leader and importance of his commands. Have also played for a year or so in Warhammer Online, and enjoyed PvP (or RvR as they call it) too.

How long have you played WoW? - since beginning with some breakes - (2x relocation to other coountry, Warhammer Online cauysed also quite a long break)

Other useful information - I look for organised PvP. I see myself as field medic, but open for other options as required.

Your age and nationality - 35, Polish. Although no longer living in PL, currently in DE (used to live in UK too)

Do you have any questions or comments about guild rules? - Nope, read them all, all clear. Simple, easy to understand and to follow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ardenuil
Scout
Scout

application for Toutatis Empty
PostSubject: Re: application for Toutatis   application for Toutatis Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:08 am

Resto dudu! I would say yeeeeesssss
Back to top Go down

application for Toutatis
Page 1 of 1