Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayelin

Application for guild Empty
PostSubject: Application for guild   Application for guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 am

Good day,
I wrote on Blizz ER realm forum to your topic asking little about inviting not 80s. As i was told treshold was set to 60 lvl. Im not 80, not yet, but I would like to join if its possible.

Character Name - Ayelin

Class and Spec - Paladin, Holy. Aiming to be a healer.

Level - At this very moment 62.

Where you referred by anyone? - Saw your post on ER forum.

Your PvP experience - Played blood dk and mark hunter in arena, never got past 1300 rating though. Also done some pvp with prot warr (lvl 80), sub rogue (lvl 67) but never tried arena with these. I do battlegrounds quite often.

How long have you played WoW? - Well on official servers its one year and about a month or two. Played a little on free (black) blizz-like servers before tbc.

Other useful information - I started here on this realm cause in my previous I didnt see much oportunity for pvp, as i was in Pve guilds with people who dont even want to hear word "PvP" so I can only say I raided a lot. However I do have some experience from many Battleground I have played on various characters.
I would like some PvP action, raids on bosses but even more premades for battlegrounds and stuff like that. I dont mind raiding if you do that (for wpns at least i believe you must do that x) I study so I have lot of free time and soon Ill have 2 month long holiday x)

Your age and nationality - Im 18 and from Slovakia.

Hope its all you want to know and what i can write atm. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Best regards, Ayelin.
Back to top Go down
Necrid
High Warlord
High Warlord
Necrid

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild   Application for guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:32 am

Hey there,

Thank you for the application, all sounds ok and we are inviting over 60's at the moment so that we can have full 80's going into Cataclysm Smile

I'll add you to friends and send you an invite in game, unless one of the Officers beats me to it Smile

Nec
Back to top Go down
Yahmon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild   Application for guild Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 am

Quote :
I study so I have lot of free time

This equals to "I go to school but don't study so I have lot of free time"
If you studied, you wouldn't have time. Wink

And it's nice to get healers into the guild, since we don't have many of them atm.
From what I can read out of Neccy's post, all I can say is this:

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild   Application for guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for guild
Page 1 of 1