Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Useful Macros

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrid
High Warlord
High Warlord
Necrid

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Useful Macros   Useful Macros Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Add your useful macros here Smile
Back to top Go down
Yahmon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:40 am

Warlocks:

Quote :
/cast [target=mouseover] Fear
This is a nice little addon, that lets you Fear targets without targeting them.

Quote :
/cast [target=focus] Fear
This is nice for arenas. Just /focus the healer or whatever you want to keep Focus on.

Felpuppy:
Quote :
/cast [target=player] Devour Magic
This is good, it will let you cast devour magic on yourself with a press of an button.

Quote :
/cast Devour Magic
This will be just for plain use on enemy targets, you can keep this on autocast too, but I don't suggest it.

Quote :
/cast Spell Lock
This is something you do NOT want to use on autocast, even if your life depended on it. It's much better to use it when you feel more like using it.

Succy:
Quote :
/cast [target=focus] Seduction
You get the idea, I hope.

Quote :
/cast [target=mouseover] Seduction
Same reason as Fear.

All these are really simple macros, but they will easen your game by alot.
I don't know many good macros for any other classes, but I suppose [target=focus] and [target=mouseover] for Poly, interrupts, etc. are good for everyone.

Oh, and for druids.
I think using this macro will let you cast cat/bear form off and back again with single press. Wich allows you to leave nova etc.
Quote :
/cast !cat form
I'm not really sure if it works, but I used to have something like this.
Back to top Go down
Aenott
Scout
Scout
Aenott

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Nice macros. Here is my "inc" macro. Warning: incomprehensible gibberish folllows.

Code:
/script local p,m="player";m= (UnitInBattleground(p)and "BATTLEGROUND")or(UnitInRaid(p)and "RAID")or(UnitInParty(p)and "PARTY")or "YELL";SendChatMessage( "Incoming: "..GetMinimapZoneText().."!",m);

It uses the text on the minimap to call "Incomming" and uses /bg when in battleground, /ra if in a raid, /p when in a party and /y if none of the above.

I use ctrl+F12 to call it, so I can call "inc" in the middle of a fight, something the global cooldown can be used for.

Last edited by Aenott on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improved macro.)
Back to top Go down
Necrid
High Warlord
High Warlord
Necrid

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:20 pm

I like the BG one, I may have to steal that Smile
Back to top Go down
Aenott
Scout
Scout
Aenott

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Seduction Macro   Useful Macros Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 pm

I've "improved" a bit on the seduction macro above. The "pet:Sarva" is because I use the same macro for all my minions.

Code:
[@focus,pet:Sarva,exists] [@mouseover,pet:Sarva,exists] [pet:Sarva] Seduction

What this does is to cast Seduction on the focus if set, mouseover if not and my current target if neither. I suppose the option "harm" could be placed in there. That makes certain the focus and mouseover targets are unfriendly. I have not seen a reason myself yet.

The general form of the macro would then be:

Code:
/cast [@focus,exists,harm] [@mouseover,exists,harm] [] <CC spell>

The last empty [] is to cast the spell when neither the focus nor mouseover are unfriendly at the current target.

Last edited by Aenott on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Useful Macros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful Macros   Useful Macros Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Useful Macros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doomhammer's Legacy :: Addons and Macros-
Jump to: