Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to report.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:17 pm

If you have everything installed but something's going wrong, post here for help.

Try and post any error messages you may receive and also give some info on your setup, for example:

*error message here*
*Operating System*
*Internet connection*
*anything else you feel is relevant*...

I will try and resolve any issues you have and get you back to chatting with the Guild Smile

Sandro
Back to top Go down
https://doomhammer.forummotion.com
IlythissZG
Grunt
Grunt

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't know if it has been sorted in the meanwhile, but up to day before yesterday, Ventrillo was reporting that there IS a server with that name, but that the password I was using was wrong.

Any idea about that?

Any chance someone changes it and posts a new password?

thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandro
Grunt
Grunt

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 am

Seems we were hacked and my security had automatically changed the password as a fail-safe. I'm moving the Vent to one of my own servers for peace of mind, i'll have it up and going tonight guys. Apologies for not noticing this all sooner.
Back to top Go down
IlythissZG
Grunt
Grunt

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

Any chance you place the new Vent info in Guild message of the day and leave it there for a few days for people to pick it up?

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandro
Grunt
Grunt

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Still working on it, I'm busy at the moment (for a change :p) but up and going by monday, I pwomise. My remote servers are down so I need to find another (more reliable) server to use. I was just gonna put it on any old server I found lying around on the net but I'd rather find a decent one and then (hopefully) never have to worry about it again. Don't want our vent crashing in the middle of a BG when Cata comes out now do we :p
Back to top Go down
Yahmon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Yes we do! Panic creates such funny events<3
Back to top Go down
Necrid
High Warlord
High Warlord
Necrid

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 am

How to report. Onoes210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to report. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to report.   How to report. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to report.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doomhammer's Legacy :: Vent Server :: Help-
Jump to: