Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aenott
Scout
Scout
Aenott

An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Empty
PostSubject: An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott   An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Hello Doomhammers,

I was told about this forum by Sandro. I cannot with good conscience disband my guild Denizens of Brill, so I hope I can take part in your PvP adventures without being part of the Doomhammer's Legacy.

I have been playing WoW for about a year, and still consider myself a newbie. Lately I have been farming battlegrounds for honor to get gear, and have the Furious Gladiator's set already, Relentless pieces where I need arena points for the Wrathful off set pieces and am working on finishing the Wrathful offset items I can buy with only honor points. I try to defend Wintergrasp whenever I can. Also: I'm very squishy.

In real life I'm 30 years old and Icelandic. I have done some WoW addons with one published already: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/pettarget.aspx

That's it for now. Take care Doomhammers.
Back to top Go down
Necrid
High Warlord
High Warlord
Necrid

PostSubject: Re: An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott   An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:46 am

Hey there Aenott,

Welcome to the Doomhammer's Forums Smile I can understand why you cannot join us since you're a Guild Leader, perhaps if you have any alts you could join us sometime just so we can get to know you more Smile

We have a channel for forming premade teams which is acessed by simply typing /join Failpremades

The channel is in conjunction with a less active PvP guild who are old friends of mine, and we can at least chat in there sometimes and can invite you to our teams when we do the random BGs and of course, the more organised full premades in cataclysm if and when we have spaces Smile
Back to top Go down
Aenott
Scout
Scout
Aenott

PostSubject: Thank you   An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Thank you. Sandro had already told be about /join failpremade and I've been there for a few days. It seems pretty empty though.

At this time I have no particular desire to leave my guild on this character. I will keep it in mind though.

I have one question, what exactly is a "premade?" I've just come across the term from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Seraphima
Scout
Scout
Seraphima

PostSubject: Re: An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott   An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:36 pm

A premade, in PvP terms is a group of players who have formed before entering a BG, we'll be running full teams like that in Cataclysm to compete in the rated BGs Smile
Back to top Go down
Aenott
Scout
Scout
Aenott

PostSubject: Re: An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott   An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Thank you.

For those curious, I set my profile to be in-character. The age of 62 is young for an elf.
Back to top Go down
Seraphima
Scout
Scout
Seraphima

PostSubject: Re: An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott   An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Necrid, stop posting using my account! An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott   An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evil Blood Elf Warlock: Aenott
Page 1 of 1