Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zydaim - here for all your healing needs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zydaim
Scout
Scout

Zydaim -  here for all your healing needs! Empty
PostSubject: Zydaim - here for all your healing needs!   Zydaim -  here for all your healing needs! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Hi, all

Zydaim here, troll disc priest who is almost level 80 as I type this.

I've been active in WoW for about 3 months now, having returned from a break of about two years or so. Started playing with some friends back then, and I got completely addicted, which resulted in carpal tunnel syndrome. Or inflamed tendon. Is that the same thing? Hmm.. anyway, started using my left hand on the mouse instead, so of course the same thing happened there. At its worst I had major problems slicing and buttering bread. Go team!

So, yeah, I can get really addicted to games. But this time the moderation thing is working out better, since I live with my GF and she'd kill me if I ignored her for the sake of the game. Well, not kill me, but probably cry. Which is pretty awful as well.

I'm playing a priest, and loving it. Have a shaman, a druid and a pally at low levels, as well as a 71 warrior. I like healing, as you can tell from my class choices. I like doing dungeons, but feel they can get very repetitive, unlike BG's, where you never know what you get. Well, you sorta know, I guess, but not completely. You know there will be no flying whales. But will you face 8 rogues all a-priest-huntin'? Therein lies the mystique of the BG! As a healer I found that I can greatly enhance my teams chance of winning, especially in PUG's where there is little organization and the enemy often have no healer at all. The downside of this is the fact that PUG's aren't very good at protecting the healer. I've considered changing my name to Squish Y. McSquishypants.

This is the highest level character that I've had, and also the one closest to the level cap. Never got far past 30 the first time I played, was always rolling alts.

In Real Life I'm not a priest. Nor much of a warrior. Though I have started getting a bit squishy. Need to get off the couch more often, no doubt about it. I'm 26, and almost done with a masters degree in computational physics. Have no idea what I'll do when I'm done. Get a job I guess. I'm Norwegian, originally from Arendal, but live in Oslo. Always said that I would never live in Oslo. That's what happens when you're not paying enough attention, life screws you over.

Other hobbies include watching and playing (at a very amateurish level) football, swimming, and.... well, this and that. Haven't got much time for other hobbies right now. Can't wait till the World Cup starts. I'm going to have my tonsils removed June 16th, so I get 1-2 weeks of sofa time after that. And that means football, football, football. Yay!

That was a lot of info. Try not to digest too much of it at once, you might get a stomach ache.
Back to top Go down
Yahmon
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Zydaim - here for all your healing needs!   Zydaim -  here for all your healing needs! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:38 am

Well hello there!
A disc priest, eh? Well, since you're playing the best healer choice for my 2v2 team, how about we do some arena when you hit 80 and get your gear equipped? Smile
You don't have to worry about getting it fast or anything, because I'm "on a break" atm, because my vid.card is broken. So, how 'bout t? I'll be back in a month or two or so.

Last edited by Yahmon on Thu May 27, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zydaim
Scout
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Zydaim - here for all your healing needs!   Zydaim -  here for all your healing needs! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:44 am

Sure, I could do some arena. But I must warn you, I'm more interested in BG's, arena for me will mostly be an entertaining side quest, so to speak. Though I could always use the arena points for better gear. And no worries, I will still be here in a month or two. Hope you get your computer in order. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zydaim - here for all your healing needs!   Zydaim -  here for all your healing needs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zydaim - here for all your healing needs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doomhammer's Legacy :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: