Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild news here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Necrid
High Warlord
High Warlord
Necrid

Guild news here Empty
PostSubject: Guild news here   Guild news here Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:18 pm

News about the guild will go here Smile

At the moment we are still trying to build for Cataclysm and rated BG's, I realise that seems far away but I think it will be upon us before we know it, and with the onus being on Battlegrounds once more it seems wise to start now rather than at launch when everyone will be trying to do the same thing.

I've changed some of the guild structure this week also, the Officer rank (Warlord) is now the default rank for Officers AND their alts and the secondary Officer rank (General) is now a proper rank in itself, this means that people can be promoted past Blood Guard, without being full Officers as a way of rewarding players who show their comittment to the cause, without having too many Officers.

Generals are able to invite people to the guild (if they have interviewed them, or if the person has successfully applied on the forums first) and they can see/talk in Officer chat.
Back to top Go down

Guild news here
Page 1 of 1