Doomhammer's Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomhammer's Legacy (Earthen Ring) Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Necrid.....well that's me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrid
High Warlord
High Warlord
Necrid

Necrid.....well that's me Empty
PostSubject: Necrid.....well that's me   Necrid.....well that's me Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:24 am

Howdy.

Well, I'm Necrid in game, my other characters are many but include Necríd, Bupa, Nighthorn, Vaegor, Vulgrim, Kazarian and more.

I'm 33 Sad and from Bradford UK, my real name is Martin and my girlfriend, Katie, is also in the guild, but is taking a WoW break just now, we have 1 daughter together who is 9 months and I also have 3 sons who are 6,7 and 8yrs old Razz

I've been playing WoW since release, I started on Alliance with Necrid (the Hunter) and after a while I made a guild there that got pretty big, I raided the vanilla places, ZG, MC, BWL, AQ etc and did some PvP with Nec. One day our server was down for about 8 hours so I rerolled on another server with my first Horde character, he was a Shaman called Nighthorn and at level 10 I did some PvP, the difference between Horde and Alliance back then was huge, on Horde, even at that level, everyone talked and tried to help each other and it was an awesome experience.

When I went back onto ER I immediately recreated the character there and started levelling him in Bgs (you could hand in marks of honor for XP back then) and I met some others who were levelling the same way (Qwella, Qrizz, Knuba, Hetathia, Elusica and some others who no longer play) and we started to enter the Bgs in a group and from level 11 to 60 I only lost 3 Bgs ever because of those guys.

At level 60 I quit Alliance altogether, leaving the guild to one of my Officers, through Quella and Arthag I got an invite to Action is Eloquence and had great fun farming AB in the old fixed team and making many new friends, after I took a long break and came back again to find the guild was gone, I decided it was time to make a new one...and the rest is history...or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Valaren
Scout
Scout

Necrid.....well that's me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necrid.....well that's me   Necrid.....well that's me Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:26 am

Well hello there and nice to know some history behind the guild Smile
Back to top Go down

Necrid.....well that's me
Page 1 of 1